Parent View is a government website that gives you the chance to share what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The information you provide is used when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child's school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
Click the Link below to visit the website:
Your views matter to us!
In November 2015 we asked for your views and opinions - here are some examples of what we have done!
That communication with parents could be even better.
Now have a newsletter every two weeks with news and an upcoming events diary. We also have a very active Twitter feed with over 4,700 tweets!
That you wanted more activities that provide opportunity for parents to get involved.
Have arranged opportunities for:
- parent drop in sessions in EYFS
- parents to go on trips
- parents reading sessions
- parents to join in Palmer Pacers
- parents to join in Mini Mudder and our Edible Playground
- parents to be invited to end of topic celebrations
We are also arranging ‘stay and read’ for parents starting this term!
That you wanted more shelters around the school in case of bad weather.
Invested a lot in a new shelter in the Year 1 area.
That you wanted more music and drama activities.
Now have a
- drama club
- recorder club
- a new music teaching programme
- a choir club which represents the school at events in Reading and London
- a Christmas Concert for the whole school
- class assemblies so that all children can perform
- a whole school pantomime trip
…and we are planning lots more!