Welcome to Year 4
Meet the Team
- Miss Majer - Binch class teacher
- Mrs Staple - Pullman class teacher (Monday, Thursday & Friday)
- Mrs Robinson - Pullman class teacher (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Mrs White - LSA
- Mr Bond - Key Stage 2 Assistant Head & learning intervention teacher
- Mrs Taphouse & Mrs Grant - Learning Mentors (Years 4-6)
Routines & Notices
Wednesday morning. Children are to come to school dressed in their PE kit. Their school uniform should be in a bag to get changed into.
Monday afternoon. Children are to come to school in their uniform with their PE kit in their bag
One project will be set each half term based on the topic the children are studying.
Please find time to read with your child, as well as practice times tables every day.
Other activities you could do:
- Use Sumdog (these will be handed out soon)
- Practise spellings (a list of all the words Year 4 children need to know are stuck in the homework books)
- Play maths games online – Hit the Button is a excellent game for times tables, division facts and number bonds
- BBC websites, such as BBC Bitesize
Registration & Dismissal
It is expected that all children arrive between 8:40am – 8:50am and that they line up with their class when the bell goes at 8:50am.
Pupils are not allowed to have mobile phones on their person during the school date. Phones should either be left at home or handed to the office at the start of the school day where they will be kept securely. It is the responsibility of your child to collect their phone at the end of the day.
If you have a question or concern about your child please do not hesitate to speak to your child’s teacher.