See below for our latest dinner menu.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- income support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
The school requests all parents to complete the Free School Meals application.
For further information about Free School Meals and eligibility criteria please either speak to the school office or visit the Reading Borough Council website.